Monday, November 2, 2009

My contract at OPSEU has come to an end...

This is an email that I sent out to green supporters in the union. Being the blogging type, I will continue to post interesting stories when I see them.
Gary

========================================
Dear OPSEU Green Stewards and Green Staff,
Just wanted to let you know that my contract at OPSEU is over (after a couple of renewals) and that I'll be returning to my job in the OPS in November. It has been an honour and privilege to have had the opportunity to help OPSEU move forward with our environmental program.

The support I have received from members, staff and elected leaders has been tremendous. My heartfelt thanks to everyone. Greening OPSEU is a process, so keep up the good work in whatever capacity that you are contributing.
In solidarity,
Gary Shaul

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites All-Blogs.net directory Add to Bloglines Who links to me?